Take advantage of this exceptional offer, which includes a tour of Dubai by hop-on hop-off bus and entry to several attractions located along the route!
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Discover Dubai at your own pace during a bus tour through the heart of the city! For your comfort, each bus has an air-conditioned section and an open-top upper deck partially covered by a canopy.
More than 60 stops are available over three different routes which have been designed to show you the best of the city. You can hop on and off the bus as many times you want to discover sites such as the Burj Al Arab hotel, the old town, and even the traditional gold and spice souks.
Thanks to an audio guide (available in 12 languages), the tour is enhanced by all kinds of informative and entertaining stories about Dubai.
See the Route Map below for full details on the routes and the various stops.
- Entry to several attractions along the route
Book your bus pass to enjoy a free entry to the following attractions and activities:
- Traditional boat cruise on the Dubai Creek: jump on board a dhow, a traditional Arab wooden boat, and sail on the waters of the Khor Dubai, a waterway that extends through the heart of the historic city
- Entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House: visit the enormous mansion of the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, the Emir who enabled Dubai to become the great city it is today!
- Entry to the Dubai Museum in the Al-Fahidi Fort: visit this historic fortress, considered to be the oldest building in the city. Admire the eclectic collection of antiques, traditional weapons and Arab musical instruments.
- Guided tour of the gold and spice souks (mid-October to April only): visit the Gold and Spice souks accompanied by a local guide to discover diverse precious objects and an incredible variety of spices.
See the document below for the full list of free activities and attractions.