You would like
Pick from a wide range of attractions in London
Easy and flexible: receive pass by email, present on a mobile device, 60 days to use your pass
Save money thanks to your pass
Avoid waiting in line at certain attractions
Essential information *
Duration 60 days
Choose 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 activities with your Explorer Pass to save time and money in London!
Save up to 30% with your Explorer Pass and make the most of your time in London! Choose between 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 activities among the list of activities on offer.
Visit the Tower of London, the View from the Shard, and St. Paul's Cathedral or go on a hop-on hop-off bus tour...
The pass is valid for 60 days from first use and allows you to make big savings!
Example: if you do 5 popular activities such as the View from the Shard, Big Bus Tours, Westminster Abbey, City Cruises and the Tower of London, you will save a total of 30% if you use a 5-activity Explorer Pass instead of paying the individual ticket prices.
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: http://gocity.com/london/en-us/EXP-Guide
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- When booking, you will receive your pass directly by email. You may print out your pass or choose to present it on your cell phone upon admission to the various attractions
- A digital city guide will also be sent to your email detailing the addresses and times of each attraction
- When you book, you will be asked to indicate a provisional date for your trip, but the pass will only be activated upon first use at your first attraction visit. After that you will have 60 days to use your London Explorer Pass. (Your Pass is valid within 2 years of the purchase date).
- You do not need to choose attractions upon booking. Your London Explorer Pass is loaded with credits which can be redeemed at any attraction within a list of 60+. 1 credit used = 1 attraction visited.
- Your pass will be valid for a period of 60 days after first use. You can distribute the activities across the days that suit you and will not be obliged to use the pass on consecutive days
- With the Explorer Pass, you are prohibited from visiting the same attraction twice
- Your Pass gives you skip-the-line access to certain attractions only, however you may still be required to undergo security checks prior to entrance at some venues. In addition, some attractions may require a reservation (detailed information is contained within the City guide)
- The majority of the attractions are free for children aged under 5 years. You therefore do not have to book a pass for children of that age
- The London Explorer Pass (2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 attractions of your choice)
- A digital city guide with attraction and booking information
- Skip-the-line entry for certain attractions
Price doesn’t include
- All other extras