You would like
The amazing views London has to offer at night
The illuminated famous monuments
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 1 hour 25 minutes
Starting time 7:30 PM , 8:00 PM , 8:30 PM , 9:15 PM , 9:45 PM , 10:15 PM
This bus tour round London to see the illuminated capital will allow you to discover some of the most famous monuments from a different perspective.
As soon as the sun sets, the double decker bus will take you to places such as the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, which are simply majestic when illuminated.
From the illuminated fountains in Trafalgar Square to the lights in the heart of London at Piccadilly Circus, you won't miss any of the most beautiful monuments London has to offer by night. The tour also takes you to the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye and even Westminster Abbey.
Don't forget to bring your camera! From the upper level of the double-decker bus, you will have some of the best views by night!
Good to know
- Availability: Every day (excluding exceptional cases)
- Departure point: Green Park station next to the Ritz hote
Green Park Underground station (Piccadilly Park, Jubilee and Victoria lines)
- Language spoken by the guide: English
- An audio guide is available in multiple languages
- On the day, you will need to arrive with your voucher at the ready
- In the event you have purchased your ticket at a reduced rate, you may be asked to produce prood of age or your student card.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour by bus
- A professional guide
Price doesn’t include
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Food and Drink
- Tips (optional)