You would like
A trip full of discoveries
A boat cruise in the bay of San Francisco
See the best of California in just three days
Yosemite National Park
Essential information *
Duration 3 days
Starting time 6:30 AM
Head out of Los Angeles and discover the marvels of California! In just three days you will have the opportunity to explore the cities of Santa Barbara and San Francisco, and visit the Yosemite National Park or Hearst Castle, depending on the season.
Leave Los Angeles behind to discover the coast of California! Board the bus and head to Santa Barbara, where you will see a former Spanish mission, historical evidence of the region's development. Next you will visit the city of Solvang, home to a Danish community, before continuing to explore Carmel-by-the-Sea, the coastal town where actor/director Clint Eastwood was once mayor. The day will end with your arrival in San Francisco, where you will spend the night.
On the second day, you will have the opportunity to explore San Francisco and its landmarks. Beginning with a cruise on the famous San Francisco Bay, you will sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and around the notorious prison of Alcatraz. The afternoon will be spent touring the city, where you can take in the sights of the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square and Chinatown. Round off your day perfectly with a view of the city at night from the bridge over the bay.
On the last day of your trip, you will leave cosmopolitan San Francisco for the Californian countryside. Crossing the agricultural areas of the San Joaquin Valley, you will finally reach Yosemite National Park. Here you will have the chance to admire the beauty of this extraordinary natural reserve, its forests, lakes and waterfalls. In winter, rather than visiting Yosemite, you will be taken to Hearst Castle, built at the beginning of the last century by the press magnate William Randolf Hearst. You will have the opportunity to tour the castle and take in the collections of antiques from Europe. In the evening you will return to Los Angeles.
(1) The advertised price is the price per person based on 2 participants sharing a twin room.
For this activity, you are asked to book according to the number and type of rooms required. The number of beds booked equates to the number of people taking part in the excursion.
Eg. A group of 3 participants can book the trip with 3 single rooms, 1 twin + 1 single, or 1 triple room.
Good to know
- Availability: every Monday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Departure time: 6:30am
- Departure point: Farmer's Market
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour is due to depart
- It is customary to leave a tip at the end of your tour
- Please bring a form of identification for entry into and exit from American territory
- Smoking is forbidden on the bus
- Participation in the tour will not be permitted, with no refund offered, to persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or behaving in a manner which could adversely effect the running of the tour
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult on this tour
- Children under the age of 2 ride for free
- 2 nights hotel accommodation, including tourist tax
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional guide
- Cruise on the bay of San Francisco
- Entry to Yosemite National Park
- Entry to Hearst Castle
Price doesn’t include
- Any added extras