You would like
See the star's houses
The Warner museum
Warner Bros studios tour
Essential information *
Discover the Hollywood Warner Bros studios! Visit the sets of your favourite programmes and the museum which follows the history of this legendary studio.
On this studio tour, you can visit the set of My Uncle Charlie, the Mentalist and the Ellen Degeneres Show. You will see how the sound and special effects you see and hear on TV are created; you'll walk among the sets and costumes of your favourite TV programmes and films, such as the famous Central Perk from Friends.
Also visit the Transportation Museum, where you will see cars and vehicles from Warner's films and TV series.
Finally, you'll be able to visit the Warner Brothers museum. Your tour of this museum will immerse you in the past and present worlds of American cinema.
After your Warner Bros studio visit, a minibus will be waiting for you to take you to see the houses of the stars in Hollywood, Bel Air and Beverly Hills!
You will be able to admire over 40 former and current star's houses, as well as the famous Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard!
Good to know
- Availability: Monday to Saturday (apart from exceptional cases)
- Start time: 9:30am
- Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes approx.
- Departure point: your hotel in central LA
- Your hotel pick-up will take place between 8:00am and 9:00am
- You will need to bring ID to enter the Warner Bros Studios
- Children under 8 are not permitted to enter the studios
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Shuttle from central LA to the Warner Bros Studios
- Entry to the Warner Bros Studios
Price doesn’t include
- Any food or drink purchased at the park
- Any purchases in the park's shops
- Any furthur fee-paying attractions
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras