You would like
Enjoy a full day at one of Orlando's themed parks of your choice
Return transportation from your hotel in Miami
Essential information *
Duration 16 hours 30 minutes
Orlando is famous worldwide for its great and many amusement parks. This day trip from Miami allows you to spend a whole day in one of the 10 biggest theme parks in the city. Whether you're looking for family fun or thrills and adrenaline, you are guaranteed to find a park that offers everything you want!
You will be picked up by a bus at your hotel early in the morning so that you can spend as much time as possible in the theme park. Breakfast will be served on the journey to Orlando.
On arrival in Orlando you will be dropped off in the city center before being driven to the park of your choice. Once you get to the park, you will have around 6 hours to enjoy the many rides and attractions on offer. See the "Options" sections for the list of available parks.
At the end of your fun-packed day, your bus will take you back to your hotel in Miami.
Upon reservation you will be asked to choose one of the 10 following destinations (entry ticket not included):
Magic Kingdom Disney theme park. Theme: cartoons and the magic of Disney
Epcot Center Disney theme park. Theme: different cultures of the world
Hollywood Studios Disney theme park. Theme: cinema
Animal Kingdom Disney theme park and zoo. Theme: the animal world
Universal Studios Universal theme park. Theme: cinema
Islands of Adventure Universal theme park. Theme: super heroes and Harry Potter
Sea World Theme park and animal shows. Theme: the marine world
Aquatica Water park with lots of slides
Blizzard Beach Disney water park built on a "mountain"
Typhoon Lagoon Disney water park in a "jungle"
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: between 15 and 18 hours
- Departure point: your hotel in Miami
- Departure time: between 4:15am and 5:20am (depending on the location of your hotel)
- Hotel pick-up
Hotels in Downtown Miami: 4:15am
Hotels on Ocean Drive: 4:45 - 5am
Hotels on Miami Beach: 4:45am - 5am (1-49 Collins Avenue), 5:20am - 5:30am (50-196 Collins Avenue)
- Entry ticket to the park is not included
- You will have around 6 hours of free time in the theme parks (varies depending on the traffic during the journey)
- Your bus will drop you off in central Orlando. A second bus will then take you to the theme park of your choice. It will pick you up again at the exit of the park at the end of the day (the exact time will be given to you by the driver)
- On arrival in Miami you must call the service provider to confirm the exact time and place for your hotel pick-up. The reception desk at your hotel can make this call for you (phone number indicated on your voucher)
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off from Miami
Price doesn’t include
- Entry ticket to the themed parks
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras