You would like
Discover the history of the Jewish community in Prague
Visit historic sites
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 3 hours
Thanks to this tour, discover the preserved relics of the Jewish culture in Prague.
You will pass different sites including the old Jewish cemetery and many synagogues, thus learning more about the Jewish community in Prague.
This community has been present since the Middle Ages, where the Western Jews and the Jews from the Byzantine empire lived together in the heart of the Czech capital for centuries.
Your tour will come to an end with a visit to the Old Town Square.
Come and discover this site, famous for being the only area that survived the Holocaust.
Upon reservation you will be asked to choose the language of your tour:
Good to know
- Availability: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday (excluding excpetional cases)
- Departure from: Gray Line office in Revolucni 25, Prague 1,110 00
- Tour time: 10.30am or 1.30pm
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- As a sign of respect towards the places you will visit, please do not wear flip-flops, shorts, skirts above the knee or clothes without sleeves
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher